Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Robert Pattinson better watch Kristen Stewart


It looks like Robert Pattinson might have to watch Kristen Stewart as the actress seems set on competing with him for the title of most talented young star.

Both Robert and Kristen impress in Twilight and will no doubt be demanding big paychecks in the future.

They can't expect to compete with Will Smith's yearly earnings of $80 million and Johnny Depp's $72 million just yet but in a few years they will be competing with the best of the best.

Kristen recently told the Metro that she was feeling okay with the attention she was receiving since Twilight was released.

She said: "On one hand you have to be wary now who wants to work with you, maybe you have a little bit more pull, now you're going get your movie made with me.

"But I only want to work with people that really inspire me and just have the right artistic thing going."

Robert seems to get recognised all the time now but Kristen doesn't have the same problem.

She says: "I'm pretty low-profile. I can go out I don't ever get recognised by anybody."

No comments:

å