Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Robert Pattinson: 'I Used to Keep a Diary'


Robert Pattinson used to keep a diary when he was younger.

The Twilight actor - who, luckily, refuses to drink & drive - says he used to jot down all his thoughts and wish for luck.

He reveals, "I remember when I was younger I used to write in my diary: I want my luck to be spread."

However, the hunky Brit doesn't want to be bestowed with too much luck all at the same time.

He adds, "Never give me anything too lucky all at once. I'll take a little luck now and then, but spread it for seventy years."

"Now that all of this is happening, I'm sure the rest of my life will be ruined."

Pattinson, 22, reprises his role as vampire Edward Cullen in Twilight sequel New Moon, which is due out later this year.

Source

Twilight (Two-Disc Special Edition)

No comments:

å