Monday, May 4, 2009

Robert Pattinson In The Nude


A: (Girl Scream) It’s finally here! A still of Robert Pattinson penis mostly nude from his new homoerotic film, Little Ashes. This is as close as many of us will ever come to him being naked so enjoy. Now in the film we might get to see the full monty but for now here’s a peek!

L: I never thought it could happen, but I actually want to be bitten less by Robert now.

What does Robert have to say about his penis debut?

“I had so many ridiculous answers just come into my head. I had a penis implant!” he told The Sun newspaper.

“It’s funny because Spanish people have no problem with nudity at all, I mean at all.

“And English people obviously do have the most enormous problem with it.”

A: Are you sure enormous is the word you’re searching for.

Source

No comments:

å