Thursday, November 20, 2008

Robert Pattinson admits to being a bad kisser, regrets singl


Even as the frenzy amidst his female fans builds up over his hunky good looks and loving vampire ways, 'Twilight' star Robert Pattinson admits to being a bad kisser and regrets his single status. Photo Credit: Splash News
November 19, 2008, (Sawf News) - Even as the frenzy amidst his female fans builds up over his hunky good looks and loving vampire ways, Twilight star Robert Pattinson, admits to being a bad kisser and regrets his single status.

Recalling his intimate scenes in the film with co-star Kristen Stewart, Pattinson said:

"It's terrifying. Especially when you kiss and you've got to do it at a weird angle or something. But I'm skirting the answer because I'm a really bad kisser. That's why I don't want to go into details! I hadn't kissed anyone for a while before the movie, so I'd kind of forgotten how!"

Pattinson also joked about his single status during an appearance on the Ellen DeGeneres show that airs on Friday, November 21.

"I am [a relationship guy] but nobody seems to want to get in a relationship with me," he says even as females within the show audience screamed, "It's strange."

"People like screaming at me -- and they like screaming at me in relationships," he says. "But nobody wants to commit!"

No comments:

å